Sajjuks Harry Porter Store

Wednesday 25 December 2013

Choose the Right Assignments


How to Get Articles Accepted on the First Try

.
Writing great assignments on the first try is an all-around win for authors, editors and clients. The fewer mistakes authors make, the fewer revisions clients and editors request, the quicker assignments are accepted, and the happier the client. Happiest of all is the author who gets paid right away and doesn’t have to worry about the dreaded revision request. I’ve managed to write for some amazing Teams and impress clients and Textbroker editors with my ability to write great articles without revisions. However, things didn’t start out that way. In the beginning, I made more than a few mistakes, but I developed a system that enabled me to reduce my errors and in turn decrease my revision requests. If you’re experiencing a high rate of revision requests, here are my tips for writing error-free assignments and getting them accepted on the first try.

Choose the Right Assignments

Textbroker gives us 10 minutes to view order information and decide if we want to write a particular assignment. However, I don’t think it takes nearly that length of time to decide if an assignment is within or beyond your capabilities. If I can’t come up with a general outline for a topic in less than a few minutes, I move on.
Additionally, I only choose topics that interest me. When I write assignments on topics that interest me, my writing is much more engaging, and I write at a much faster pace with fewer errors. However, the challenge in writing topics that interest me is in finding them. To solve that problem, I started using the assignment pool’s search function, which is a valuable and underutilized feature on Textbroker. I search for assignments by section, keyword, and most importantly by client ID.
Keep a list of clients you enjoy working with, and search for other assignments your favorite clients may have posted in the assignment pool by their client ID. This is one of the best ways to find assignments that you’re much more likely to complete without revision requests. Additionally, impressing the clients with consistent error-free content is a great way to gain DirectOrders.

No comments:

Post a Comment